If you have any queries during the recruitment process please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Due to the very large volume of enquiries during the recruitment round we would ask that prior to contacting the recruitment team to please read the Recruitment pages, Our Vacancies pages and FAQs carefully to ensure your question has not already been answered.
- All enquiries should be via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mark the subject header of your e-mail with the name and level of your applied for specialty. Please be advised we will endeavour to reply within 3 working days.
- Urgent phone enquiries can be made Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00 on 01223 596895.
- Please note that phone lines may be very busy during peak recruitment times.
- E-mail correspondence is therefore strongly recommended.
Health Education East of England (the former Multi-Professional Deanery) has developed a robust, validated recruitment and selection process, using trained interview and assessment panels. If you require additional feedback further to the information sent to you as part of the recruitment process please read and return the Subject Access Request Form 2015 . If you have a complaint about the recruitment process, please read the Complaints Procedure document to the right and return the attached form.