CT2s and ARCP Guide
CT2s and ARCP June 18
Congratulations to those who have just passed part B and good luck to all of you who are doing ST3 application interviews over the next few weeks.
For those of you with the full exam as long as you fulfil the global objectives then you will be ARCP’d in absentia. For those currently without the full MRCS expect to need to be seen on 28/29th June
As last year
I will be viewing the portfolios over the weekend before so do not leave too late!!
- A completed form R – please upload to evidence section of portfolio as well as send back to deanery.
- Initial, interim, final and AES report for first 6 month job and Initial and interim for second job.
- A completed and signed off MSF for the CT2 year.
- 40 validated WPBAs by the ARCP cutoff (22/6/18).
- At least 12 CBDs of which at least 6 by consultant.
- At least 12 CEXs of which at least 6 by consultant.
- At least 12 DOPs/CEXs of which at least 6 by consultant.
- A completed audit.
- Evidence on ISCP of exam pass.
- Visible elogbook.
Can you also please let Louise and me know if you are successful at ST3 and in which speciality and which deanery as I have to publish figures, or if you are going off to do pursue other non-surgical or non-medical interests
Emma Gray TPD 23/3/18