How it works
Health Education England East of England have procured a suite of software packages (Panopto and Bridge) to enable the creation and storage of video lectures and to self-build online courses for all Postgraduate Medical Specialties within the East of England. This comes at an extraordinary time for the Healthcare profession and we want to support Doctors in Training by giving our Trainees access to resources that give them the very best tools to manage patients on the ground, in one central, secure, online space.
This is where trainees can register for a Zoom/Team/Starleaf hosted regional teaching event for any specialty in the East of England using the interactive Online Regional Event Calendar.
Generates certificates automatically for Regional Training Events
Gives you the ability to create and enrol on online courses.
A massive regional teaching Video Library - access Panopto to view recorded regional training events across all specialties.
Download the software to create your own pre-recorded presentations (requires author access).
Drag and drop any video file to the Library (requires author access).
How to Login
There are multiple websites for Bridge that relating to your specialty. Its important to make sure you are signing into the right website.
To login, go to the correct website below and type in your username and password.
Username = Your username will be the email address you are registered with for HEE EoE.
Password = A welcome email would have been sent to you when you were first registered. If you can't find it just click "forgot password" on the login page.
Remember to check your junk/spam mail
NOTE: You can access Panopto through Bridge - go to Tools on the side bar and Click Panopto and you will automatically be logged in.
Click on the following link to access Bridge - https://heeoe.bridgeapp.com/
Panopto Only Users:
If you only have access to Panopto, here's how to login:
- Go to https://heeoe.cloud.panopto.eu
- Select "Panopto" from the drop-down menu
- Enter your username and password which would have been sent to you via email
If you have any problems logging in or need your details changed on Bridge please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The market leader in Lecture Capture Software and Video Management Libraries. Available to all Trainees and Educators to use within the East of England. It serves two main functions:
- Centralised Regional Video Library: To securely store any video file, including recorded Zoom, Webex, MS Teams, GoToMeeting and Starfleaf (not exhaustive) meetings.
- Create Educational Content: To create pre-recorded searchable lectures that can be shared across the region as a whole across all specialities. These videos can be live streamed and/or pre-recorded for use on our learning management system Bridge
Our Learning Management System. Available to all Trainees in all Specialties across the East of England, including TPDs, Selected Educators and Heads of School. This is serves multiple functions, here's just a few:
- Where all videos stored onto Panopto can be wrapped into online courses for a more holistic educational approach.
- Production of automated certificates after completion of the courses.
- Organisation of live training days - booking system and calendar
- Access to webinars coordinated through Bridge
- App for educational content on the go (Panopto also)
- Invites and Registration for training days through your Mobile Device
- Cross specialty access to regional training events and courses
Vevox brings out the best in presenters and audiences, giving everyone an equal chance to be heard whatever their role or location. Honest uninhibited feedback is received through intuitive live polling, text Q&A, quizzes and self-paced surveys on any internet enabled device. Used in meetings and classes, this fear-free interaction helps students or colleagues to ask questions, suggest ideas, make democratic decisions and have fun whilst learning. Anonymity ensures people feel included and empowered to participate. Moderation features ensure presenters maintain control.
- online, hybrid or in person
- inclusive and effective meetings
- attendees engagement and feedback
- Single screen control and display
- Integrates with MS Teams, PowerPoint, Zoom and other online meeting software.
- Easy theming & branding
- Wide range of poll types
- Crowdsourced word clouds
- Upvote questions by ‘likes’
- Quizzes and leaderboards
- Self-paced surveys
- Detailed reporting
To obtain a login, please email email@example.com and request access as East of England Trainee or Educator
- Getting started https://heeoe.cloud.panopto.eu/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=9ef2ac39-cee3-46da-a865-adac010aba67
- PowerPoint polling VEVOX https://heeoe.cloud.panopto.eu/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=64f6e807-8ca2-4f94-b253-adac0109a06
- Vevox on a Mac: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009256777-Does-Vevox-work-with-a-Mac-
More resources can be found here: https://help.vevox.com/hc/en-us