- The Lister Hospital, Stevenage
- Dr Jain
- Dr Seeva
- Dr O'Kane
- Organiser — Linda Sipthorne (Dr Greenfield's secretary) for general medical on calls.
- Hertford County Hospital clinics are particularly useful.
- Dr Jain has special interest in heart failure and falls
- Dr Seeva has special interest in TIA's
- Dr O'Kane has special interest in strokes
WBPA & SKILLS
- Many patients have psychosocial problems involved with aging together with complex medical issues that can be incorporated in to the learning log.
- Become aware of evidence based medicine and guidelines used when managing these patients.
Worthwhile doing home visits with occupational therapist/physiotherapist/social worker.
Dr O'Kane arranging Friday meeting for teaching and discussing problems.
Advised to read Essential Geriatrics by Woodford
Can access medexam.net. Q&A for free, email Dr O'Kane.
Usually an ST1 post