Registrars in difficulty

HEEoE has a Professional Support Unit (see link below). The PSU home page has links to various guidance documents.

If you are concerned that your trainee is in difficulty, you should liaise with your Locality TPD in the first instance.

Key documents are also available for download below

HEEoE's Professional Support Unit