There are five sets of policies that apply to the specialty training programme:
- Employer policies from St Helens & Knowsley Trust (see links down the right);
- Policies relating to training and educational progression from Health Education East of England (see button below);
- Policies developed by the Public Health Specialty Training Programme tailored to provide specific guidance for public health (see links down the right).
- Overarching policies from the General Medical Council (GMC) for all specialty training programmes (see button below).
- Health Education East of England's "Service Delivery Standards" covering the standards expected from Educational Providers (see button below).
Since 1st February 2017, all registrars on the public health training programme are employed by St Helens & Knowsley Trust and thus follow their human resources policies.
Your Tax Office reference is: 531/H4406
Enquiry Centre for Appointments
Inland Revenue, Nelson House
Prince of Wales, Norwich NR1 1DR
Telephone: 0845 300 0627
Postal Queries to:
Customer Operations, Lynx House
1 Northern Road, Cosham
Portsmouth PO6 3XA