Before starting your training with HEE, you must take the following preparatory steps:
- Download and complete the three forms listed below. You must use Adobe Reader on a PC or Mac or your form will be rejected.
- Attach the above paperwork alongside your latest ARCP outcome form to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your forms must be signed using a certified digital signature. Please note: HEE will not accept any forms that have been printed and scanned or sent via post.
- Your paperwork will be checked by HEE. If it is incomplete or incorrect it will be rejected and you will be emailed with instructions on how to amend the form which must be actioned before you begin your training programme.
Video guidance for opening electronic forms
Please turn on subtitles for clear instructions.
1. Save the form
2. Find the location (desktop or Downloads)
3. Right click the icon for the form and select ‘Open With’ > ‘Adobe Reader’ OR ‘Adobe Acrobat Reader DC’
4. When Reader opens, it may ask about ‘Trusted Certificates’. Click yes if so.
If you have any issues opening, completing or digitally signing your form please call 01223 597 640 and one of the team would be more than happy to help.