Level 1 Ultrasound Course
4th and 6th October 2021
*** FULLY BOOKED ***
This 2 day Emergency Ultrasound Level 1 course is aimed at doctors working in acute care setting. It addresses the knowledge and practical skills recommended by the Royal College of Emergency Medicine necessary to achieve Level 1 competency in the four core clinical applications of Emergency Ultrasound.
The course covers the essential components of ultrasound physics and good governance.
This online and practical course is suitable for those new to the clinical applications of focused ultrasound as well as those with prior experience of ultrasound.
- Introduction to Emergency Ultrasound based on the RCEM curriculum
- Theory and practical sessions on E-FAST, Abdominal Aorta, ECHO in Life
- Support and Vascular Access scans
- Additional applications on Cardiac, Thoracic and IVC scanning
- Supervised hands on practice on live models and mannequins
We are unable to take any bookings for trainees or non trainees out of region. This course is being run by the Cambridge Medical Education
To book one of these HEE funded places please email Anna Frost. Please ensure study leave has been secured to enable you to attend. A £50.00 holding deposit is required to secure your place on the course which will be retained if you fail to attend the course or fail to provide 14 working days’ notice that you are unable to attend. Your place on the course is not secure until this is received.