Level 1 Ultrasound Course
4th and 6th October 2021
*** FULLY BOOKED ***
This 2 day Emergency Ultrasound Level 1 course is aimed at doctors working in acute care setting. It addresses the knowledge and practical skills recommended by the Royal College of Emergency Medicine necessary to achieve Level 1 competency in the four core clinical applications of Emergency Ultrasound.
The course covers the essential components of ultrasound physics and good governance.
This online and practical course is suitable for those new to the clinical applications of focused ultrasound as well as those with prior experience of ultrasound.
- Introduction to Emergency Ultrasound based on the RCEM curriculum
- Theory and practical sessions on E-FAST, Abdominal Aorta, ECHO in Life
- Support and Vascular Access scans
- Additional applications on Cardiac, Thoracic and IVC scanning
- Supervised hands on practice on live models and mannequins