Supervising ACCS trainees might be more challenging as there are so many different aspects to consider and, as an Educational Supervisor, you are often the first point of call. The aim of the day is to provide an update on the implementation of the new ACCS 2021 curriculum and provide guidance for each stage of training.
- 2021 Curriculum transition:
- ACCS Learning Outcomes
- Entrustment levels
- Moving from current curriculum to the 2021 curriculum
- Documentation in e-portfolio
- Speciality Stream updates:
- Emergency Medicine examination update - changes to MRCEM
- Acute Medicine updates to curriculum and exams
- Anaesthetics - update to curriculum and exams
Please email Anna Frost for the password.