ACCS Simulation Course
The ACCS Simulation course offers candidates an opportunity to practice key skills managing acutely unwell patient scenarios. The debrief after each scenario will allow reflection and discussion of the clinical management of the condition and introduce non-technical skills such as leadership, teamwork and communication.
- Introduction to Simulation for Acute Medicine / Emergency Medicine / ICU and Anaesthesia
- Focus on the management of the acutely ill patient
- Enhance resuscitation skills
- Develop crisis resource management skills
- Initial Awareness of Non-Technical Skills
- Interprofessional Communication
Numbers are limited to 6 candidates.
This course is FREE to East of England trainees however a £50.00 deposit is required to book a place which will be retained if you fail to attend the course or fail to provide 14 working days notice that you are unable to attend.
Your place is not confirmed until you provide your deposit or payment details.
Course dates for 2021/2022 will posted here, when they finalised. To check availability for this course please contact Anna Frost