ACCS Simulation Course
The ACCS Simulation course offers candidates an opportunity to practice key skills managing acutely unwell patient scenarios. The debrief after each scenario will allow reflection and discussion of the clinical management of the condition and introduce non-technical skills such as leadership, teamwork and communication.
- Introduction to Simulation for Acute Medicine / Emergency Medicine / ICU and Anaesthesia
- Focus on the management of the acutely ill patient
- Enhance resuscitation skills
- Develop crisis resource management skills
- Initial Awareness of Non-Technical Skills
- Interprofessional Communication
Numbers are limited to 8 candidates.
This course is FREE to East of England trainees. To book a place please do so via Bridge. For any queries please contact:- Heidi Bentley