Our Training Practices
We are proud to be associated with a group of high quality practices and an increasing number of excellent Trainers in and around Huntingdon, St Neots and St Ives. Some practices take one GP Registrar only, but many have expanded both their premises and their accredited teaching faculty and now have room for two or more at the same time – this can benefit training when Registrars learn from each other and together, and possibly themselves learn a little about teaching if the practice trains Foundation Doctors or Cambridge medical students.
The Programme Directors try wherever possible to provide contrasting practice experiences for the GP Registrars in urban and rural areas.
Please visit the practice websites to get a flavour of what it will feel like to be a part of them, and who the staff are: trainee GPs do not only learn from the doctors!
- Papworth Surgery - www.papworth.gpsurgery.net
- Acorn Surgery, Huntingdon - www.acornsurgery.com
- Alconbury Surgery - www.alconburybramptonsurgery.co.uk
- Cromwell Place Surgery, St Ives - www.cromwellplacesurgery.nhs.uk
- The Spinney Surgery, St Ives - www.spinney-surgery.org.uk
- Kimbolton Surgery - www.kimboltonmedicalcentre.nhs.uk
- The George Clare Surgery, Chatteris - www.georgeclaresurgery.nhs.uk
- Cedar House Surgery, St Neot's - www.cedarhousesurgery.net
- Priory Fields Surgery, Huntingdon - www.prioryfields.co.uk
- Ramsey Health Centre - www.ramseyhealthcentre.co.uk
- Eaton Socon Health Centre - www.eatonsoconhealthcentre.co.uk
- Buckden Surgery - www.bandlp.co.uk
- The Old Exchange @ East Street, St Ives – www.theoldexchangesurgery.co.uk
- Hicks Group Practice, Huntingdon - www.charleshicksmedicalcentre.nhs.uk
- Doddington Medical Centre - www.doddingtonmedicalcentre.nhs.uk
- Wellside Surgery, Sawtry - http://www.wellside.org.uk/contact1.aspx
- Cornerstone Surgery, March - https://www.cornerstone-practice.co.uk/