Student teach-in Webinar - Thursday 11th February 6-7pm on Microsoft Teams.
Sign up via Eventbrite. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/east-of-england-pa-student-webinar-tickets-135873484249?
Becoming a member of the Faculty of Physician Associates (FPA) is beneficial to you and important for the profession. The FPA set out some of the benefits below:
As a student member of the Faculty of Physician Associates, you are part of a professional membership body that campaigns for progress and change in the profession, advises government and takes part in national debates on medical, clinical and public health issues.
Why should I join?
For just £1 per month, the FPA will support you throughout your education, training and professional development. We offer all sorts of useful tools, resources and events tailored specifically to help you excel in your studies and make the most of your time at university, including:
- Discounts on a range of RCP conferences, workshops and events
- Online career development content
- Access to the RCP's Commentary magazine and Clinical Medicine journal
- Regular communications through the FPA president's bulletin and RCP member emails
- Library services including access to ejournals and ebooks, postal book loans, document delivery and use of RCP study spaces
Join the FPA here: https://www.fparcp.co.uk/fpa-membership/pa-students