The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (NNUH) is a 1200 bed teaching hospital providing acute care for around one million people living in Norfolk and surrounding areas. The hospital provide a full range of acute clinical services, including more specialist services such as oncology and radiotherapy, neonatology, trauma and orthpaedics, plastic surgery, vascular surgery, robotic surgery, bone marrow transplants, interventional radiology, brachytherapy, specialist cardiology, paediatric medicine and surgery.
At Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust they provide mental health and learning disability services in Norfolk and Suffolk.
The Hospital posts within the NNUH and NSFT are all 3 months long. 6 x 3m posts. The majority of rotations have hospital placements split between the NNUH and either QEH or JPUH.
- AMU - Acute Medicine unit
- Card - Cardiology
- Com PH - Community Public Health - a placement with Norfolk Public Health, based at County Hall, Norwich with one day a week in GP
- Com Psych - Community Psychiatry - a placement with community Psychiatry with one day a week in GP
- Derm - Dermatology
- EM - Emergency Medicine (A&E)
- ENT - Ear, Nose & Throat
- Endo - Endocriniolgy
- OPM - Older Peoples Medicine
- OPM (including Community)- Older Peoples Medicine with the opportunity for some community based OPM (unbanded)
- Ortho - Trauma & Orthopaedics
- Onc - Oncology
- Ophth - Ophthamology
- O&G - Obsterics & Gynaecology
- Palliative - based with the community Palliative team and NNUH (unbanded)
- Paeds - Paediatrics
- Psych - Psychiatry at NSFT
- Plastic S - Plastic Surgery
- Resp - Respiratory
- Rheum - Rheumatology Medicine
- Resp - Respiratory Medicine