HEE Midlands and East
The Educational Supervisor:
- I qualified from Birmingham University Dental School in 2001.
- I undertook DFT from August 2001 to July 2002.
- I then worked as an Associate dentist from August 2002 to January 2005.
- I then became a joint practice owner from February 2005 to March 2018
- I now own the practice as a practice owner from April 2018 to date.
- I have undertaken additional training in Implant dentistry since 2008 to date and I obtained a Diploma in Implant Dentistry from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2015
- I also hold a Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education since 2013, which has allowed me to develop my teaching skills
- I have been a Education Supervisor in years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- I am a member of the British Dental Association and the Association of Dental Implantology.
- My aim for you as an Foundation Dentist is that you have both an enjoyable and excellent introduction into general dental practice.
- Is a well-established 6 surgery dental practice, providing a full range of NHS, Denplan and Private dental care, including implants, in addition to general dentistry.
- Practice facilities include fully computerised record system, Digital OPG/Intra-oral x-ray room, Central sterilisation, NiTi rotary endodontics, digital photography.
- All surgeries are air-conditioned.
- The long-standing support team, are fully qualified including Dental Nurses, Radiographers, Hygienists/Therapists, Decon Lead & Practice Manager, who have all worked successfully with FD's in the past.
- The practice is a BDA Good Practice approved dental practice.
The Area: Situated in the suburbs of Wolverhampton, in a residential area, next to local shops.
Other Points of Interest: The practice team is committed to life-long continuing education.
FD has plenty of opportunity to carry out a wide range on treatments.
On site car park