East of England
We cover the east of England. Information you might find useful about our area includes:
• Thetotal population of the east of England is 5.8m and the total MPET allocation for 2012/13 is £396.3m.
• Thereare 7 PCT Clusters which have been organised into 3 Local Area Team offices as part of NHS England.
• Thereare 19 Clinical Commissioning Groups. We have 27 Trusts within the east of England, of which 16 are Foundation Trusts. Each of the PCTClusters delivered plans to externalise its community services fromthe 1 April 2011.
• Thereare 11 upper tier local authorities of which six are unitary authorities.Within these there are six Health and Wellbeing Boards, all of which are working on their current priorities.
• Within the east of England there are 58 MP constituencies: 52 are held by Conservative incumbents,2 Labour, and 4 Liberal Democrat.
The East of England
There are 19 Clinical Commissioning Groups. We have 27 Trusts within the east of England, of which 16 are Foundation Trusts.
The total population of the east of England is 5.8m