Annual Review of Competence Progression Queries

The recruitment team do not deal with ARCP’s. You will need to contact a member of the HEEoE Revalidation & Assessment Team who are based at Victoria House.

Please contact The HEEoE Revalidation & Assessment Team

Please call the Victoria House switchboard, on 01223 597500, and they will be able to transfer you.