If you have any queries during the recruitment process please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Prior to making an Enquiry
Due to the very large volume of enquiries during the recruitment round we would ask that prior to contacting the recruitment team to please read the Recruitment pages, Our Vacancies pages and FAQs carefully to ensure your question has not already been answered.
- All enquiries should be via e-mail to the Recruitment Helpdesk.
- Please mark the subject header of your e-mail with the name and level of your applied for specialty. Please be advised we will endeavour to reply within 3 working days
All applicants will be given feedback after each of the following stages of recruitment:
• Longlisting (if unsuccessful)
• Shortlisting (if applicable)
• Interview/selection centre
Interview/selection centre feedback should be given no later than 7 days after the national offer deadline. Where available, the feedback will include the following:
• Score per interview station
• Total interview/selection score
• Maximum interview/selection score available
• Applicant’s appointability and the minimum score required for appointability (as appropriate)
• Applicant’s individual ranking. Please note, if an applicant does not reach the required threshold for appointability, they will not be given a rank