National Support Providers

Where you have concerns about your training, it is important that you contact either your Educational (ES) or Clinical Supervisor (CS) immediately. This should be done in a formal setting.

If you are still not happy after having spoken to the ES or CS, you should contact the Training Programme Directors (TPD), the Deputy Director or the Director of Medical Education (DME).

There are many confidential support services available, these include:

Monday, 21 February, 2022
Make this a News Item?: 
Show Between Dates: 
Monday, 21 February, 2022