To make a referral to the Professional Support and Well-being Service (PSW) please download and complete the relevant referral form. Exam support is currently the only reason we accept as self-referral.
- For most referrals, The Referral Framework Form should be completed by your TPD or Educational Supervisor
- In order to put appropriate support in place, the PSU will be in contact with the trainee after the referral is reviewed. The PSW will need to arrange a Case Manager meeting to discuss the referral further and support will be put in place after this.
- Please note the trainee you wish to refer needs to have sight of these forms before they are submitted.
- Exam Support for repeated exam failure can be either a self-referral or by your Training Programme Director/Educational Supervisor
- Repeated exam failure does not usually require a case manager meeting and the trainee will be contacted by the PSW Administration Team for additional information before putting any support in place.
- Trainees must have been unsuccessful at the exam on two or more occassions or, there is a pattern of exam failure in the past.
Once the form has been completed, or if you have any questions before submitting the form, email PSW.EoE@hee.nhs.uk
When making a referral to the PSW we would ask that you read and familiarise yourself with our Professional Support and Well-being Service Policy which governs our practices and processes.