Hinchingbrooke Health Care NHS Trust
Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 6NT
Main Switchboard: 01480 416416
Rota Coordinator: Dr KP Ramesh (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hinchingbrooke Health Care NHS Trust is a district general hospital, providing healthcare for the people of Huntingdonshire and surrounding areas.
Holly Ward is part of the new Children's Unit facility which opened on 3 September 2007. It is a 19 bedded paediatric unit open to 0-16 year olds (or up to 17 years of age if in full-time education).
The Special Care Baby Unit consists of 12 cots, including two for babies requiring intensive care and two for babies requiring high dependency care.
Weekly specialist clinics are held for:
- Asthma and respiratory medicine
- Growth and endocrinology
- Newborn and premature infants
Joint clinics are also held with specialists for:
- Cardiology, Specialist from Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Diabetes in Adolescents, Specialist from Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Endocrinology,Specialists from Addenbrookes Hospital
- Mental Health, Specialist from Cambridgeshire Mental Health Trust
- Neurology, Specialist form Addenbrookes Hospital
- Orthopaedics, Specialist from Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Respiratory diseases, Specialist from Addenbrooke's Hospital
- Rheumatology, Specialist from Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Urology, Specialist from Addenbrooke's Hospital