You can't be signed off for your first year unless the following are present on your portfolio:
- Clinical and Educational Supervisor End of Placement Report Forms
- Evidence of competences acquired
- Record of completion of core procedures, supervised learning events and assessment.
For a complete list of requirements download the checklist from this page.
Click here to access the Horus support pages which is an excellent resource.
If you have a technical problem with ePortfolio you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit this page for guidance on:
- F1 Sign Off, ARCP and Full GMC Registration Process
- F2 Sign Off, ARCP and Revalidation Process
- For detailed guidance on applying for your Certificate of Experience visit the GMC webpage.